Today started well! Heading out of campground meet up with 2 bicyclists heading to New Orleans. I was only going to ride 26 miles but decided to ride 20 miles further so I could make Traverse City tomorrow. The other couple were from France and only riding 26 miles today. We parted ways and I headed towards Barnes campground. Today turned out to be  warm day. Stopped and had lunch in Charlevoix.  Headed on for about 12-13 miles stopped for about a 1/2 hr to cool off and fill water jugs. Got to Barnes campground and they were full also but let me set up in the over flow section.
What I can tell beautiful campground.  Wi explore later after charge phone and other devices. Still dont have wifi or great cell service. Will try and post a couple pictures today.
Good night
God Bless


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day