Got up around 6:30am to start packing up. Got everything but the tent packed was waiting for the sun to dry it a bit so I had my coffee and oatmeal. I was on the road by 8 :10am. What a great morning to ride.  I rode St Rt 31 in to Traverse City.  When I got close to town I had no berm and no sidewalks.  Rode in the rode and a few people were not happy about it. As soon as I got to a sidewalk I got off the main road. A little scary for a bit there. Arrived Traverse City State Park around noonish.  Will be here for the night then up to Leland tomorrow.  Not sure how long I will be staying there yet. My nephew Andy talked about building a deck.  Still might be able to ride south a bit before heading home on the 18th. A good 30 mile ride today and a 28 mile ride tomorrow.
Still feeling great!!
Sti working on getting in shape. Almost z month of riding and only 1 day with a headache on the trip.

Plan on making a couple blogs to post a few pictures. 
Good night
God Bless






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day