Good evening all!
I am home for now from my bicycle trip up to Mackinaw then down to Traverse and up to Leland.  Total 650 miles. Pam picked me up in Leland.
I had a great time visiting with my nephew Andy and is wife Amy and there beautiful twins Max and Claire plus baby Eleanor.  What a beautiful family! I was able to help them build a deck on the back of there house so they have more room for the children to play and the adults to unwind. Also put steps on the driveway side of there front porch.  It was alot of work but I truly enjoyed being there to help. Amy's parents let me stay in there cottage while I was there. Bob and Arden are some wonderful people! They really help out with the children! They truly are a blessing for Andy and Amy.
I also got to visit with Amy's sister Beatty and her husband John and there children Rook and Biggs. I hope I spelled his name correctly.  We truly had some good times together either sitting around talking or over dinner or out drinking.  We wont talk about that!!
Andy and Amy took Pam and I out to dinner last night. Had dinner at the Cove. They only table that was on the poop deck they called it. What a beautiful sunset!!

My plan is to head out beginning of September to ride from Leland  down to ludington and catch the ferry to Wisconsin.
Would like to make it to North Dakota by the end of September before it gets cold.
So good night
God Bless







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day