Good Evening All,
Woke up to 32° this morning! Welcome to Florida? It did warm up pretty fast. Fished till 10 but did not catch anything.  Once the sun was up and we warmed up went for a 10 mile bike ride. We've ridden every day that we were at the fish camp. Heading to Tallahassee tomorrow.  Only 20 some mile ride. I have a warmshowers host for 2 days then fly home. Trisha heads home tomorrow. Truly enjoyed her company from Trenton to here. This was her bicycle trip. I hope she will continue after I leave!
Looking forward to coming home!
Good night
God Bless





Comments

  1. I love you and I can’t wait to see you!! I think it’s awesome that you are doing this thing you love. I cannot wait until I get to share in this love. February can’t come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly enjoyed your company too! Thank you for teaching me so much and making this trip possible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day