Waynesville Oh

Headed out this morning on Little Miami River Trail today. Road South from where I'm at 25 miles. About 12 miles out meet up with Henry Lim from Korea. He is heading to Santa Monica California.  So we rode together and talked along the way. Rode 13 miles with him. He quit his job in Korea to come here and ride. What an awesome experience he is going to have! This will be worth coming to the U S for. 
25 miles out stopped for a break and for me to turn around and head back. Before heading back gave Henry a energy bar and we took a break to eat and drink before we both went on our way. I told him to let me know if he needs help finding a place to stay. I will try to help him out if I can. Plus I have better Internet service to contact warmshower host for him.
After I left him rode 25 miles back to hotel. What a great trail to ride on. 1 more night here then on to Columbus. Plan on doing 20 mile ride going north tomorrow before heading to Columbus.
Easter week looking forward to going to church with Krista and Tony.
Calling it a night
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day