Georgia

Had a great time with Lammy (Shirley ) and family. Spent a couple days with them and had a wonderful time! Hope to visit again this winter.
Left out from Shirleys around 8:30 heading to Georgia to visit with Geno Saponari! Arrived at Genos around3:30.
Geno and Peggy pulled in right behind me!
They have a beautiful place! They gave me a tour of there property.  WOW. What a great place to live!!! After taking me around the property outside took me on a tour of the house there building. What a beautiful home it will be when it's done! They both have a great vision of what they want in it . Meet there son Mario. I believe 10 grade. Very polite young man!
Peggy made steak, baked potatoes and mixed vegetables for dinner. What a great meal.
I have been so blessed being able to visit and stay with childhood friends on this journey!  I have enjoyed my time talking with Geno and Peggy.  I love all the different animals they have, peacocks, ducks,geese,cows,sheep,chickens,dogs and cats. Probably missing a few animals but you get the idea.
Heading to Tennessee tomorrow.
Calling it a night after I post a couple pictures!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day