Arrive Barcelona

Up and heading to Barcelona Spain.
We make our last stop in Carcassonne France. What a beautiful city inside these walls! Looks like a Castle but when yo get inside is a town in the inner walls. Now they have shops,stores, restaurant's and a church. Had a couple hours to walk around this beautiful city. The church was amazing. Wish I could post a my pictures but the most I can publish is 7 per blog. I try to pick the best one's.
  We had lunch at a restaurant and the service was so slow I got up and left the group and went to another restaurant and was served right away. Tony thought I was coming back and ordered for me. He texted me and told my food was there I told him I'm almost done eating. One of the student did not order so she ate it. The service is very slow in most ofc the restaurant we stop at.
After we ate back on the bus to Barcelona. Took about 3 more hours to get here. When we got to Barcelona Spain went right to hotel and unloaded our bags. Everyone had aboutg a 1/2 before returning to the bus to drive to downtown Barcelona where we had dinner. After dinner we had 2hours to walk around before heading back to hotel.  Beautiful night to walk around.  People and vehicles everywhere. Truly busy all night.
Bus back to hotel and call it a night.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day