Got on the road from Homestead FL around 9am. The beginning of the ride went great! Got out 10 mile or so stopped at a marina to get coffee or water and they had nothing.  A couple walking Trisha talked with and they gave us 6 bottle waters!! Thank Louis and Marva. Not sure about her name but super nice people. There stay on a boat for the weekend. About 15 miles in starting to feel I'll. We rode a few more miles and Trisha had a flat tire. She did make it to a gas station. Pam and I got there and my stomach was hurting pretty bad. Was able to get her tire changed before I got the dry heaves! We ended up there close to an hour. Felt good enough to go the last 4-5 miles. Trisha is a strong rider then Pam. I am very much out of shape!! Made it to John Pennekamp state park. When the girls got here they said it was all booked up. Told them they should of made reservations! Trisha and Pam both told them they tried but was told could not make reservations in advance.  All said and done the let us stay at there overflow area. Showers close but no electricity.  So we got our tent up and Trisha went for a swim. Pammade me a couple wraps to eat the went to the showers. Finishing up my blog so I can finish unpacking and take a shower.
Good night
God Bless


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day