My day started out with my  butt still hurting.  My feet felt alot better. I got on the road about 8 am. Weather was looking a little iffy. Started out and about a half hour in starting to rain. Put on my rain gear and about half hour later it stops. Take off rain gear and continue on. My butt is still hurting.  This is the first time since I've been riding that I have had a issue. Just think it was from riding in the rain the day before and not being able to changes clothes. Trisha picked me up just outside of Gainesville.  I got in 40 miles today. Stopped and picked up butt butter for the ride tomorrow.  Trisha and I are riding to Devils Den I believe.  About 27 miles only. Trying to get in alot of riding before Pam and I go on a cruise with Shirley and Jerry. Leaving out of Miami to Key West then Cozmel. We leave out Monday and back on Friday.
Excited to see Pam!
Will blog tomorrow about riding and update on my butt. Lol.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

  1. Hope your butt gets better ...have a great time on the cruise with Pam. Relax,have a few drinks, swim, and do all other kind of " fun ," things. Lol. Rosy has been busy driving Amish again...hugs from the both of us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh jeez, all I hear about is your butt 😂🤣😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day